Thursday, September 14, 2006

Good news, Lardass!

Pizza Hut has just introduced (I seen it on TV!!) yes!..Lasagna Pizza! Woo Hoo! There's those extra calories that you've been need'n to get over the 300 pound hump! Shit yeah! Now you can do it! No prob! And if THAT won't get ya there the newly introduced Brownie Squares from Dominos will do it! FREE! with the purchase of an extra large hunk of dough, fake cheese and tomato mush. And not only that!..if you get a large pizza with it..it's only $5 more bucks! So you can eat 2 (TWO) pizzas and then have some brownies for dessert. Mmmmm!! Just what I wanted after bustin' a gut! Shit yeah! Got any of that lasagna pizza left?


PS...I just took Nathan and his friend over to CiCi's Pizza yesterday and on the buffet they had.. no shit..maccaroni and cheese pizza. Yep you heard right! Disgusting!

3 comments:

Lisa Meltzer said...

10 bucks says they come out with a new-and-improved Stuffed-Crust Barbecue Chicken Lasagna Pizza in time for the Superbowl. Grown men named Bubba will eat that shit up.

Anonymous said...

Eww. I just saw 'Super Size Me' on TV yesterday and I want to eat nothing but vegetables for the next coupla days...
Gerben

Lisa Meltzer said...

I felt that way, too, but I got over it.