Saturday, March 11, 2006

whew!

Sorry about the dropoff of blogs lately. Being a true North Carolinian, I have been consumed by basketball..college basketball to be exact. Folks in Dallas are consumed by the Cowboys, people in Detroit are consumed by the Red Wings and fans in San Francisco are consumed by...well....nevermind. Anyway, this weekend is the BIG weekend around here to the point that it's practically a given that nobody is going to work on Friday so that they can watch basketball. It is my favorite time of year actually and probably another (if not the main!) reason that I never moved to Nashville. Sad huh?
The other reason I haven't blogged lately is that I've been working my ass off! I've been going up and down a 32 foot ladder all day and fighting gale force winds to move it! It sucks, but I gotta do it to have the money for Austin. I leave Wednesday. Anybody else that's going please Email me your cell# and I'll give you a call and we'll have a drink or 9, OK?
Cool, see ya there!

No comments: