Wednesday, March 01, 2006

screwdrivers

Here's what I hate about screwdrivers....ya go to the toolbox and look for the screwdriver you need and which ever one it is..it ain't there. If you need a flathead, all you can find is a damn phillips head, if you need a phillips all you can find is a flathead! In the words of my soon-to-be 10 yr.old."Am I right?" Do these things talk to each other and tell each other to hide? BASTARDS! I hate'm! Why can't they standardize that shit! One or the other, brutha! Why do we need flatheads anymore? Huh!? It's just too much! I've gotta have another drink!!! Ughh!!

3 comments:

Ace said...

Vodka and OJ. That screw driver is never missing. ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude,
You haven't found the 4 in one reversible driver. It's in the rack next to the checkout at Home Depot and Lowe's.

What about that game last night@! Actually both games. Heels Romp, and Duke, well I'' be kind and just :)

Anonymous said...

Don't forget them hex-heads either...