Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy B-Day Nathan!

Man, I have been so busy lately. After working all day yesterday I had to drive Nathan (who's Birthday is today BTW!! the BIG ONE O!!) to Tae Kwon Do, 30 minutes away, and come back to do more work. The people I'm working for are outta town so I'm trying to get a lot done while they are outta the house. So I go back to work at 7:30 last night and the drunk ass neighbor came over to see why the lights were on. He was nice enough and all but like any good drunk he told me the same thing about 20 times! He kept telling me about how they had cut his workman's comp in half and how he had been at the lawyer's office all day and only got it reduced by $47 instead of $800 or some shit. He kept pointing out how the shadows of the lights had faces in'm and shit. He started telling me about stopping at The Doll House and some girl was trying get him to go inside but he couldn't cause he had a trunkload of chicken feed that he had to get back to Bunn. Then after telling me his life story 4 more times he finally left. Thanks for sharin', Sumbitch!


This was originally sent by a retired Coca Cola executive. It came from one of his engineer buddies who retired from Halliburton. It's worth your consideration.
For the rest of this year, DON'T purchase ANY gasoline from the two biggest companies (which now are one), EXXON and MOBIL. If they are not selling any gas, they will be inclined to reduce their prices. If they reduce their prices, the other companies will have to follow suit.

No comments: