Friday, April 28, 2006

damnit!

It just never works out! We get a fifth of tequila and the next day there's just enough in there for about 3 good drinks. So you know what that means? Ya gotta go get another fifth. Why won't one bottle cover 2 days? It's just wrong. They need a slightly larger or slightly smaller one. A pint is TOO small. That ain't gonna work. I guess I'll go get a half of a gallon and see how that works out.

............................................................

I told my Dad that I never got around to eating dinner last night. He said, "You know I had? A bowl of banana pudding and THEN a can of vienna sausages." "You ate the banana pudding first?" I laughed. Damn nut.

............................................................

Nathan, our 10 yr. old is already writing songs. We were throwing lines around in the car today. He started one..
Your eyes shine like the sea
You're the catch of the day..


...........................................................

My wife got me a new Sony Cyber-shot 7.2 MP camera for our anniversary. Look out Blog!..and thank ye hunny!

...........................................................

I've decided that someday, maybe 20 years from now, I'm gonna be an old black blues legend. I'm gonna git me a harmonica and start workin' on it. That would be so badass...one of them harmonica racks on my shoulders, blowing like a fool, playin' shit outta the drums, rockin' band around me...that would be un-stop-able!
"OOOOOhhhWooohoooo! I got the blues, y'all!..I'm so punished up in here!!"

No comments: