Saturday, April 18, 2009

tater tot

“3:10 to Yuma” is on my TV right now and I’ve got a hankerin’ to snicker. Now, this is a serious ass movie so why would I even consider the lighter side of it? Well, it seems that every time I see Russell Crowe, the words “tater tot” pop into my head. I really don’t know why. I don’t even know the person that told my friend who told me that one of Russell Crowe’s body parts MIGHT resemble a tater tot. Therefore, I’m not certain that it’s even true. I CAN’T assume that it’s true. That would be wrong, rude and inconsiderate. Hell, I don’t even know WHAT body part she would be talking about (after sleeping with him...or IF she really slept with him!). She may have seen him walk through the hotel in flip-flops and was talking about his big toes, who knows. I ain’t gonna say, cuz I don’t know fer sure, I just know I have a good laugh/and or smile whenever I see him in a movie. Just a word of advice to the ladies, if you ever wake up next to Russell, don’t serve tater tots with breakfast. Just sayin’…I really wouldn’t know.

No comments: