Tuesday, January 06, 2009

short back and sides...and top!

I was sittin’ ‘round doing some home dentistry when I figgered I better fill the world in on what I’ve been up to. Well, 5’10 and a half at present, and wonderin’ what the new year is gonna bring. As usual, my painting work has started off slow as everyone has spent their painting money on Christmas presents for thankless kids. Dass cool. I’ve got tons of work...outside. And about March or so I’m gonna be putting folks on the waiting list again. Hopefully, I’ll scrape up enough quarters between now and then to keep me in wine. Yeah yeah, I know, the “no-wine-in-09” resolution lasted all of about one and a half days but I gave it the old college try. So failing on the first one, I went straight to my second resolution which I HAVEN’T broken yet. That was to only eat potato chips with a spoon. That one should be pretty easy since I only eat them about once a month. The other fun thing I did to start the year off was to buzz my head. That’s always a good ‘ol time. Especially when the shears get caught and pull a big ‘ol chunk out! Then you just gotta go all the way and start over. And what a better time of year to start over than…well, NEW YEARS!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

roscoe said...

Hot!

Anonymous said...

That shade of paint looks strangely familiar. Just where was the photo taken???

Dean

Anonymous said...

SHARP!! HEY CHECK OUT YOUTUBE, NEW POSTINGS OF DAVE EDMUNDS ON BBC JOOLS HOLLAND HERES THE LINK FOR GIRLS TALK http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=10Y6QZ9dGCk

ENJOY, HE STIIL ROCKS!

GEOFF