Thursday, January 01, 2009

new years 09

 

We had ignunt ass fun bringing in the new year over at the Ward's log mansion in the prestigious South Bunn district.
Most of the night Will was on guitar, me on drums and Joey Ward himself was on bass. We switched off a few times though with me on guitar (or Joey) and Will on drums. Then we rocked some with 11 yr. old Bryson Ward holding things down on drums and me up front acting the fool and just generally being ignunt. It was a blast!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you TA, my boys said the Ward's had the best NYE party and they have not stopped talking about how cool it was to meet you and hear you play live. I think they were surprised at how "down to earth" you were. (I didn't tell them it was the wine, ;-)...) I just wanted to thank you for being you!!!

P.S. looking forward to album release in early March