Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hi def

 
Posted by Picasa

We got us one of them new High Defication TV hookups and MAN! is it rockin’!
It is worth every damn penny. Hell, I’m gonna call DirecTV and ask if I can pay even MORE every month! Jesus! It reminds me of being in the third grade and getting glasses. All of a sudden, I could read the chalkboard! Wow! How in the hell, much like my glasses, did I live without it? I’ve had this 53”HD TV for about 3 years now and finally got around to getting the HD feed. Hell, NASCAR even looks great. I watched the last 6 laps of the race this past weekend just because it was beautiful to look at. Some things are dumb though. I mean who the hell needs to watch poker (period!) in HD or “Dog the bounty hunter” in HD? Sports, which is about all I watch, look amazing though, my favorite being golf. I can hardly wait for The Masters now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

53" MAN THATS HALF A ROOM!! THATS JUST GREEDY!!