Friday, October 19, 2007

HB Monty!/The Dive

 

Happy Birthday Monty! Seen here at last night's rave up performance at Sadlack's Heroes, on Hillsborough St. in beautiful Raleigh, North Carolina! I sat in on a couple of tunes but most of the night was held down on drums by my friend Barry Herndon. It was a really great show with a lot of Monty classics (soon to come out on DoubleNaught Records) plus some really cool covers!
Speaking of shows, I think I failed to mention that The OakTeam is playing tonight, tomorrow afternoon and tomorrow night at The Dive. It's technically, or postally (is that a word?) considered to be in Swansboro but I think it's closer to Emerald Isle. Who knows, But I DO know it's down that way somewhere in the Crystal Coast region of NC and that they fiddin' to get an ASS-KICKIN'! Come on down!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: