Sunday, September 09, 2007

don't trust

We figgered out a long time ago, there's two things you can't trust..for sure!...The Andy Griffith Show IN COLOR and any Chuck Berry record IN STEREO!Think about it!
Hey! We're getting started on the new OakTeam record either this week or next..everyone is dedicating one night a week to getting one good rhythm track down each night and Jack and I (and whoever is available) can take it from there. With that plan in place we can be done with the record in a little over 3 months and get it out by Spring of next year, which would be about perfect!
Hail to the Redskins, hail victory...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo!
Sounds good. How's the Keith record doing?
Gerben

Unknown said...

Every once in a while, I'll see a good color episode of the AGS, like the "My Hometown" one. Sometimes you'll see some cool guest stars, too. There's one episode that Jack Nicholson is on. But, yeah, it was pretty much over once Don Knotts jumped ship. Ever notice that Andy got kinda mean after Barney was gone? Sometimes I find myself thinking, "Jesus, Andy, wasn't there a nicer way you could have put that?"

TA said...

BY Jove! You've got it, man! Andy got mean on us! That's it! ..all growed up and serious-like! Shit! I wondered why I hated him then!

Unknown said...

Yeah, he needed Barney to mellow him out. Barney musta had all the good homegrown.