Tuesday, July 31, 2007

not very disappointed

We at OakTeam Central were not very disappointed at all for having lost out to the younger competition. I mean, the last thing I wanna do is be in a damn Battle of the Bands Bullshit-a-Thon. Honestly, all I wanted to do was go to Vegas on someone else's dime. The GOOD thing though is that we came out of this with a really great video done by our extraordinarily talented engineer Jonathan Lowry,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKX8w6hBtR4
You "StreetTeamers" feel free to send this link to you favorite club!

2 comments:

roscoe said...

f*ckin' great video!

Anonymous said...

Happened this morning at Budapest airport. I was waiting for my flight back to Helsinki, lookin' cool as a cat in my Yayhoos Tee. Up walks this gorgeous lookin woman in her mid thirties askin' me if I'm Terry Anderson. For a moment I'm thinking of taking advantage of Brother Terrys World Wide Fame, but then I come to my senses and simply tell her no, I'm just a stoopid fan. Well you look great anyhow she replies. All I can think of saying is you too, lady! Snap and she's gone. Life sure is full of surprises. Good vacation btw. Köszönöm Budapest!

johan