Monday, September 25, 2006

TA radio show

Well, my friend Cabot Dixon has invited me to spend some time on the radio with him talkin' about my career, past...present...future.
I'm brangin Jack along and it should be a lot of fun. I'm gonna dig up rare stuff to play. I hope y'all will listen. Outside of the 10 mile radius from the Chapel Hill station listen online!

Date/time: Thursday 8-10pm
Name of show: "Random Acts of Music"
Station: WCOM in Carrboro @ 103.5 FM
To tune in to the livestreaming broadcast via the internet go to the website:http://www.communityradio.coop
and click on the "Listen Online" button in the upper right corner of the homepage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for pluggin' the show. lookin' forward to hearing the rare stuff you dig up. just make sure it don't got no bloody knocked-up mouse stuck to it!