Saturday, January 14, 2006

reassurance

Now I know there's some people out there who are feeling pretty bad right now. They have the burden of guilt on their backs because they've been burning my CD's and giving them to others. Sleepless nights, depression and heavy drinking are all symptoms. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's OK. No, really..it's cool. I know that me and my family are struggling right now and we REALLY need the money. But at least you're turning other people on the the record, right? Yeah, and I don't drink as much when I got no money so it's really better for me, right? Don't worry about it. We'll make it somehow...selling blood, pickin' up cans, change in the cushions. I mean at least gas is cheap right now. BUT!! If you STILL feel just awful about stealing from me here's a way to cure it. Go to www.olympicasskickinteam.com and buy something. You can get you a new shirt, another CD, an ipod with all my CD's loaded on it, a hoodie and even a collectible LP. Hell, get'm all and you'll feel wonderful! You get downright joyful and shit! You might even go to church tomorrow!









whassupTA

No comments: