Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm still here!

I've been so busy that I almost forgot! Spending a lot of time workin', trying to get these old folks outta my (graying )hair. Like my Dad says, "Flies and old folks are about to worry the shit outta me!" I'll leave it at that.
But the band has been spending a lot of time trying to get the rock to the people. We're trying to book gigs and to let promoters know that weez out here rockin' like ASS! Practice last night was incredible. Sometimes we sound better than the record and you think..what a waste of talent to be this good, to have so much fun and that it's so hard to get booked. Sucks that in the world of music younger and prettier always wins. What's that got to do with it? Anyhoo..Look out for Christmas specials on the website coming soon, deals and fun presents galore.

No comments: