Friday, September 18, 2009

Nervous

 
Posted by Picasa

Last night, The OakTeam gathered over at Indoor Storm, where Dave works, and recorded a quick demo of a new song of mine that I’m pitching for a film. “Nervous Around Pretty Girls” should be right up their alley if they’re looking for that “Minneapolis sound”. It’s pretty damn rockin’ and Big Daddy Dave did a damn fine job of not only taking charge of the recording but learning the song in quick order and playing the wacky guitar parts that I actually wrote on ukulele! Thanks Victor, this is just the first of many that I’m writing on that beautiful instrument! We’re back in Monday night to demo my idea for the title track of the movie, again written on the uke. How much fun is THAT!?
 
Posted by Picasa

I’m seen here singing from behind the kit to give it that authentic TA feel!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: