Sunday, July 26, 2009

church softball

Last Friday was Will's last church softball game, just 3 out of 2nd place in a division of four there was a lot to play for! We pulled up in my old Dodge pick up and I was equipped with my fortified water bottle. I know, I know...that's just wrong to roll with margaritas at the last church softball game but...
 
Posted by Picasa

The techno-cowboy showed up but to our disappointment did NOT run (or gallop) the bases as we were told he would do!
 
Posted by Picasa

Other than his pop up out, Will hit screaming triples down BOTH baselines!
 
Posted by Picasa

stylin'!!!
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

This El Camino was in the parking lot, see how many redneck identifiers you can find: I'll give you the first couple, longhorns on the hood...check, Mountain Dew in the bed...check, a pack of Marlboros...uh huh!, fishin' pole! anything else? Nathan said he saw fuzzy dice on the seat ready for hanging!...

VERY Christiany!

No comments: