Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanks, Randy!

T- I can't thank you enough for putting Laurie and I on the list last Thursday, and then going out and rocking like ASS! Man, you guys were smoking, it was a night we will never forget, what a blast! I'm glad that it was one of your favorite shows, even though the crowd was small, everyone was groovin' and shakin' all night. And also a big THANK YOU for spending so much time with us, pictures, autographs, etc. All of you guys were so cool to talk to, and very down to earth, we were really impressed, true professionals. "Stay Away From Your Heroes" does not apply to you, we KNEW you would be one helluva cool guy, and you did not let us down. Sarah was great too, I told her that you really bragged about her and she said she would give you a kiss for being so sweet, hope she came through in the clutch for you! Our kids love the autographed shirts too! Even more THANKS for mentioning us on your blog, me and my HOTTIE WIFE! We loved it, what a hoot to read that! I will keep in touch from time to time, and we wish you and the ASS KICKIN TEAM all the best, we had so damn much fun it was ridiculous. Your fan for life, Randy

No comments: