Saturday, September 08, 2007

city market first Friday

The OakTeam “Family show” last night really couldn’t have been more IG-NUNT!
There were a bunch o’ kids running around and dancing to the music and even getting up and singing on “Purple GTO”, which along with “Daddy Had a Wreck” seemed to be a favorite for the Kindercare crowd.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Even though we hadn’t played since August the 1st we were tighter’n Dick’s hat band!
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

Those who hung around long enough realized that we were serious about the NO UGLY WORDS theme of the gig. The new hit “Get Your Hiney up the Road” was a highlight of the evening, even though it made many of our diehard fans start searching for the barfbag! Staying away from the “ugly words” was harder than I thought it would be. I DID let an “Ass” slip after the breakdown in “Git yo’…”, but other than that I was golden. Remembering to say “dang” instead of “damn” almost threw me off a few times but I think I caught them all.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: