Sunday, July 22, 2007

cheep cheep!


After soundcheck yesterday at Slim's, Dave dropped me back off to get my car. Just beside it was this birdie. As I walked up I was sure that he would fly off. When he didn't I asked him if he was alright and he said "cheep cheep!". I didn't really know what he meant by that so I asked if he was hurt "cheep cheep cheep!" OK dude, what's going on here. I squatted beside him to take a closer look. He didn't appear to be hurt and yet still wouldn't fly off.
I know, I'll get my camera and take a picture of him, afterall he had some really cool hair. As I get down to his level he jumps at me as to peck my hand. I jumped back, stood up and stomped him to death. Noooo! I didn't do that. Who do you think I am, Michael Vick? No, I just said "OK! whatever dude, hop around wherever you go but it's gonna take a longer than flying there!" I got in my car and drove home. As I was closing my door he had some smartass comeback for me "Cheep cheep!"
You little shit!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: