Friday, May 25, 2007

black?

OK, many of you (thousands, in fact!) are wonderin' about my new BLACK format. Well, you know me (hey! could be a song!) I'm always trying to do my part in the fight against global warming and all that kinda hippie shit. (ie-not eating meat since '84, getting them little curly-cue light bulbs, walking to Dollar General or riding my bike when possible instead of driving) So the black thing is just another step in that direction. It takes less energy to display black than it does white on your computer screen. Therefore, the millions of friends that I have on-line are using less and saving the polar ice caps from melting away. See, it's like the song on that local TV commercial for the grocery store chain...
it's the little things by far
it's the little things that make us who we are
my Harris-Teeter...

It's the little things, folks. Just doing my part.

5 comments:

Ace said...

Dass cool Bro, I don't mind you rippin me off.......


Ace

TA said...

Really? You did that? I've never been there.

Ace said...

Hey You're not alone my friend. But it's not like I've never borrowed any TA material for my career lol......

TA said...

word.

Anonymous said...

ta@greenpeace.com