Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Where's the damn raisins?

You ever go in a grocery store and look for raisins? Hell, ever-damn-body has got'm in a different place! When I go to the damn Food Lion in Bunn they might be by the nuts one day and then in the produce section the next. Today I went to the one in Wake Forest and walked around about an hour before I found'm. They were in the baking section. One day when you're bored as hell go into a grocery store and look for raisins.
Hey, speaking of the Bunn Food Lion (which really sucks! BTW, I mean their wine selection is one step above MD 20 20, Night Train, Boone's Farm and yes, THUNDERBIRD. And you should judge your store by the wine they sell, definitely), I was in there last week and I needed extra cash to pay my stupid expensive water bill. So I punched in an extra $80, or so I thought...She gave me change back and it was 80 cents. Huh? "I thought I was getting 80 dollars change?" "You put in for an extra 80 CENTS!" "Now why would I want a damn extra 80 cents?" "I don't know, maybe you needed it to buy a paper?" Uuugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should check out the Harris Teeter on Rogers Road near Rolesville. Dey gots da wine.

Anonymous said...

What do you need the damn raisins for in the first place?
johan

Anonymous said...

It'll probably have something to to with rum...
Gerben