Wednesday, April 05, 2006

casa de filth!

It was another bizarre day over there at the casa de filth. I swear when I get home from working over there I wanna take all my clothes off and burn'm! I had to paint some nasty-ass closets today and found a few interesting things. Let's see, other than the pet hair...there was a new spool of speaker wire, new playing cards, rolling papers, a huge unopened aquarium light, a large (working) vibrating dildo, prescription drugs, etc.etc.etc. You know, fun stuff.
In the early afternoon I was suprised by a guest. It was the "meat lady". I was working all the way in the back minding my own business when out of the blue, loud as hell I heard ...
"Hey Darlin'!!"... "Didn't mean to scare you, do love a good steak?" I look up and there she is, right off the set of "Hee-Haw"! I mean, she is skinny as a rail, dolled up in some kinda sequined jean jacket with cut off sleeves and a blue jean mini-skirt and she is CUUUUNT-TREE! I KNOW she had a cold "tall boy" out in the truck! "Uh..you didn't scare me (until I looked at you!..I'm thinkin')and no I haven't had a steak since 1984". "Well whut about chicken or pork?" she asks. "Nope" I tell her. "What are you, one of them vegetarians?" "Well kinda.." "OK, thanks, don't work too hard, see ya later!" And out the door she went. Man! I know she wuz gonna try to sell me that rotten meat and then go down and buy some more crack. She just had that look.
Makes ya wanna go home shave ya head and get Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's see, pet hair, a new spool of speaker wire, new playing cards, rolling papers, a huge unopened aquarium light, a large (working) vibrating dildo and prescription drugs, huh. I think MacGyver could make some sort of ingenious weapon outta that!

BTW The Yayhoos ROCK!
Gerben