Friday, June 10, 2005

whassupTA

Nice timing on the roadwork outside my front door this morning! 7AM!! Gimmie break guys, don't you know I gotta gig tonight! With the walkie-talkies, steamrollers, bulldozers and all dat. Ouch!! Had a bit of a hangover, too, which didn't help (Damn you, Ian MacLagan! I didn't used to drink beer, now you got me on the damn Guiness!)
Anyhoo...fell back to sleep (hard!) and feel fine now, show should rock like ass tonight! I'm gonna play guitar on a few songs and let Big Daddy Dave play drums. (hell, he's better'n ME!) Look out for a preview of the new Yayhoos record, I'm gonna play "All Dressed Up" (which is one of my favorite newer tunes) from that record. Also, I'll pull out my new "tarheel" guitar for "37miles in reverse" Got a full day of shit to do first, including taking my son to get his driver's permit! Word.



















whassupTA

No comments: