Sunday, September 14, 2008

finally done

I'm finally done with the house I've been working on for a year and a month (off and on). My friend Ellen Longino bought it last August to flip. She did all of the constuction (although I did frame a lot of the rooms upstairs) and I did all of the painting, inside and out. We've turned something really ugly into something really beautiful. This added great room would make a PERFECT recording room. The ceilings rise to about 20 feet.

The dining room off the side would be PERFECT for the control room!

Looking down from an upstairs bedroom.

Now I just need to win the lottery and move on in!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful house, and it is begging to be a studio.

20ft ceiling = ultimate drum soundz.

Anonymous said...

Nice. Now will you come paint all of my house?