Tuesday, May 20, 2008

feeling gassy

Every morning I get in the van to go to work and look at the dashboard only for it to look right back and say “You got 20 bucks?” “If you ain’t got 20 bucks I ain’t takin’ yo ass no damn whur!” It’s a bitch ain’t it. I know folks that drive an hour to work and an hour back…or more! (well, it’s not more on the way back but…you know what I mean!) It’s actually getting kinda funny to me just wonderin’ how high it can go. 10 bucks might not be too far fetched. Hell, I had my son help me at work yesterday and I paid him with the gas in my van. He drove to Raleigh and back on it. He drove it again tonight and I know what’s gonna happen. I’m gonna get in it tomorrow morning and crank it up (if it ain’t in reverse)…and look down…and it’s gonna scream at me…”I told yo ass! If you ain’t got $20 dollahs then you better git your dumb ass outta here!”

Grace and I really wanted some scallops tonight, so we sliced up some not-dogs and dipped’m in tarter sauce. I looooooooooooooooooooooove being a redneck!

No comments: