Saturday, March 08, 2008

hubert

 
Posted by Picasa

With the big match-up today between Carolina and Duke, I have to share this photo strip on my refrigerator of my then 3 or 4 year old son, Will and Carolina 3 point assassin, Hubert Davis. You can see the shock on Will’s face when I just picked him up and threw him in the booth with this complete stranger. I had taken Will to the mall to play some video games and when I saw Hubert, without even thinking, I asked if he’d mind having his picture made with my son. He excused himself from his girlfriend for a couple of minutes and sat down behind the curtain with kid in tow. This is the result.
I have to say also, that I caught him just in time too as they were headed on their way out and gave Will a giant handful of tokens to play games with before saying goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos of Hubie. Those were good days and a fun team. So was the game with Dook last night. Good times!