Sunday, January 21, 2007

sunday morning coming down

Been down to the laundromat this morning. You know THAT was a good 'ol time right there, especially at the BUNN laundromat. Me and about ten other illegal aliens standing around watching dirty clothes go round and round as it poured down rainin' outside. EVERY DAMN THING I GOT IS BROKE! Now it's the washing machine! The BMW has a headlight out and is the definition of "ragtop", the pick-up truck that I usually only use to go to the dump on I've been having to drive to work because the van's alternator went out. The brakes on the pick-up suck and oh yeah, the windshield wipers don't work. Man! when it rains it pours...thank God for RainEx!
I'm still waiting for some of you sumbitches that were on the boat to send me pictures of our show. I gotta see that to believe it really happened!

No comments: