Tuesday, December 26, 2006

wishes do come true

 


Just a quick update to let everyone know, if you wished me a Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday then your wishes came true. Thanks to all that came down and made my Birthday Party one of the best EVER! Despite the best efforts of those who were supposed to join us on stage but chickened out, Troopers Big Daddy Dave Bartholomew and Jack Cornell helped me stomp a mudpuddle in the asses of the almost 200 friends and fans that came. What an amazing evening! I had folks come up and say "I've had a really shitty Christmas this year...until now". That always makes you feel good.
Shout out to my son, Will and his band also. They were great and Will did a great job coming up and playing guitar and drums with the OakTeam.
I really appreciate the gifts of fine wine and moonshine too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: