Monday, December 25, 2006

love to all..

 

Much love and happiness to all my friends and fans who bought the records or helped me make the records or sold the records or downloaded the records or burned the records or played on the records or thought about buying the records or bought a record for someone else or told somebody about the records or wrote about the records or played songs from the records on stage with me or with their band or booked a gig for me or danced at a gig or just came and took a drink with us at a gig or dropped somebody off at a gig or camped out waiting for the gig. Have a great and most importantly, SAFE Christmas! See some of you tonight, I'm really looking forward to it!

RIP..JB.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tom Meltzer said...

Awesome show. Thanks for the rawk!