Friday, September 16, 2005

yeaaahh!

The CD's are in! The CD's are in! ..and they look spectacular! We are in bidness! We can stop sweating whether or not they will make it here in time for the CD release party now. Pre-sales? Hell, it's time time to get the rock to the people NOW!
Woo Hoo! I'm sure within hours you can order yours. I can't imagine anyone in the world NOT wanting one! Within days, asses will shake and shimmey to the hits! You'll say to yourself, "My God! where have you been all my life! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you OAK Team for carrying the torch for rock and roll!" Well..MAYBE you might say that! (after a few shots of tequila) It IS quite rocking though, seriously. And I hope you buy enough for the whole family. What a great Christmas present for Grandma!

No comments: