Friday, September 02, 2005

sending out love...

I hate that new reality show that's on every channel these days, the one called "Hurricane Katrina".
It's depressing and downright heartbreaking to watch. This show makes all my worries seem trite which is part of the reason I haven't blogged much lately. Against the death and despair of the people of New Orleans my ramblings become more of a "Blaaaahhh-g". I'm wishing love and hope on everyone in that part of the country.

Also, I'm sending love up to my Uncle Richard who died yesterday. Despite all of his faults he was a pretty cool guy and the picture of health at 84. He had a heart attck and refused to go to the hospital a while back. He had another one last week and finally was convinced to go this time. He was pissed about it though. They put a pacemaker in but he had blockage on the opposite side. He took one last breath and slumped in his chair yesterday morning. One note about him, he was the Connecticut State Pool Champion for 14 years in row. He was badass with a stick in his hand. Last time I saw him I gave him a big hug. I meant it.









whassupTA

No comments: