Monday, September 26, 2005

release party

I've spent all day trying to find the right superlatives to descibe Saturday night's throwdown celebrating the release of "Terry Anderson and The Olympic Ass-Kickin' Team". I can't do it. Let just say it was better than even I could have imagined. Lots of crazy people, we played great, plus my kid played on a song with us and that was awesome. We recorded the entire show digitally and I'm looking forward to hearing it cuz if it's good as I think it is we might be talking about Live #2. And to those who have told me, "Sorry I missed it" ..yup, you are. I know one thing, we kicked Chip Robinson's ass!..and really, isn't that what it's all about? I'll try to get some pics up soon.
Sunday night The Woods were part of the Band Together Katrina Relief Benifit. The benefit was a huge success. It was put together by our Daddy, Big Daddy Dave Bartholomew and Caitlin Cary. I think the total take (still being counted) is approaching $50,000! And though I wasn't proud of our performance (it had been a while)I WAS proud to be a part of such a great cause. Pics from that up soon also!

No comments: