Tuesday, September 27, 2005

drip, drip, drip..

Ya ever had one of those (Drip) leaky faucets that never stops dripping. Ours has been (Drip)like that for about 6 months.(Drip)I told the guy that does my plumbing (Drip) about it. All he said was "has everybody in Bunn got something wrong with their plumbing?". Then he drove (Drip) off. It's kinda getting to me. (Drip). I just spent the last 10 ten minutes doing that thing where you try to catch the faucet handle at just (Drip) the right spot. Yes! It's (D....rip) stopped! Shit! Ok, one more try. (drip, drip......drip) Damnit! It wouldn't be so (Drip) bad except just like every other rip-off thing in the world (ie. gas prices, insurance, medical costs) the town of Bunn is real damn proud of their water. My water bill is nearly $100 a month (Drip). So it's like a penny drops each time I hear drip...drip..drip.. drip....as you're reading this it's still dripping.............still dripping...................still is........

No comments: