Thursday, July 21, 2005

whassupTA?

Notta damn thang! BUT! The new ass-kickin' site will be up and running within hours! ..and you're gonna love it. That's the news of the day. Other than that, I'm still looking for a 26 X 14 marching band bass drum to purchase. I used Roscoe's in the studio (Cowboy Technical Services, Brooklyn, NY..plug, plug!) on the new Yayhoos record and loved it. That thing played itself! I wish I knew a lacrosse coach or somebody that worked at a high school who would be able to talk to their band director and see if they could part with an older one. They could use the money, right? I went to my son's school, Bunn High School (How sweet would that be on the front of my kit?!) and left a message for the band leader there, but so far he hasn't called. Anyway, I'll put that link up to the new site as soon as Big Daddy Dave says it's OK. Word!







whassupTA

No comments: