Monday, July 25, 2005

sign tha' guestbook

Just a few folks have signed in on the guestbook at www.olymicasskickinteam.com but the ones that have are pretty hilarious. I'm looking forward to reading more of them. Please do it, I need the comic relief! I've spent some time today re-typing lyrics from all my records and let me tell you boy!...you wanna talk about fun! This is only the kinda fun that you read about. This is so much fun in fact that I think it might be toddy time! Plus, my ass is gettin' sore sittin' on this damn hard ass chair! Now, go sign in so's we know who ye are!!












whassupTA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well God Damn Terry.

I know those damn Limeys left baseball and softball out of the Olympics for 06 but, are you and the Team still headin' over for some competetive ASSKICKIN"?

Buddy Zapata