Thursday, June 16, 2005

NYC-day 2

Woke up with my sides still hurting from hanging out with Keith last night. He's one of the few folks in the world that can keep me in stitches. We'd played the game of "Oops! did I say that out loud?", which is always a lot of fun. Today should be more of the same. We got one song, "Would it kill you" done yesterday which was a good start. We're gonna be a bit more ambitious today, trying for two.
Dan HAS informed me that he won't be needing me in Europe in August afterall, which is disappointing but at the same time it was bad timing for me to leave anyway as we're trying like hell to get this OAKTeam record together and out. Jack is mastering the thing as we speak. Well Dan just called and we're meeting at the subway station in 45 minutes so I better get my ass in gear.






whassupTA

No comments: