Tuesday, June 28, 2005

another live CD?

Just got an Email from Dave Schmitt, who we did the benefit for this past Saturday night, and he sez that he recorded our set, which I assume he means the 2 encores also. If it's as good as I remember that could mean OakTeam Live 2! Cool!
I know one thing, after looking at the pictures from this weekend I gotta get my fat ass back on the wagon AND back on the exersize bike. A lot of people don't know this but I was doing the low-carb thing back in '97 before it got cool. I had too. I had a cough that wouldn't go away. It was scary too cuz there was a mass on the ex-rays. The doctor gave me antibiotics and it would clear up for a week, then come back. So I went to a hippie doctor who said that he thought I had a yeast infection in my lungs and to get rid of it I had to go on a total non-white diet, change my whole way of eating. No sugars, because sugar fed the yeast. After a month, I had lost 30 pounds. Most of it was from not drinking 12 beers every night (Obviously this happened AFTER the cover of the second record was shot!). A couple of months later I had lost a total of 50 pounds and I was getting that Karen Carpenter look so I decided to back off the low-carb thing for a while and allow myself a glass or 2 of wine now and then, a little bread, etc. Before you know it, it turns into a glass or 6 of wine and plate of clam-getti and not being able to get into those size 30 jeans. So I gotta turn it back around, before I become Travis Tritt (from the second record cover) again. First step is the hardest, not drinking. I know I can do this week but it'll be hard over the 4th of July weekend. I'll have to have at least one day to "re-tox" (thanks for that word, Carina!).
Good luck to my Carolina boys tonight in NBA draft!



















whassupTA

No comments: